View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 05:25 PM   #14
itsrox
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcerella02
well i guess i am one of the few who didn't "fall in love at first sight" i mean i thought she was great... but i think i was a bit scared of how small she was... we had only had big dogs before and my parent's weren't totally sold on getting layla so i was nervous no one would like her and i would be on my own with her... we drove 9 hours to get her and the whole way there i remember thinking.. .am i making a mistake?? when we got to her house she was just so tiny i had no idea what to do with her... all the way home she slept and wnated to be on my chest... so i knew she was comfortable with me... i think my mom actually fell in love with her before i did (and my mom REALLY didn't want to get her) it only took about two days and i was head over heels in love with her... after i realized i wasn't going to break her! now i simply can't imagine my life without her and wonder if we ever get another can i love them as much?? *she is sitting on my lap giving me kisses as i write this *sigh* so in love *

I think I was the same. I had never seen a dog so tiny in my life, and immediately thought I was gonna blow it. So, I brought Cali home and we kinda just looked at each other for a couple of days. After a good week or so, I knew I loved her.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!