View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 03:36 PM   #10
Mybabe4me
YT 500 Club Member

Hi first of all welcome to Yorkie Talk. I am so sorry to hear about you sweet little guy. I can give you some help. I myself have a Yorkie that broke his neck back in July. He has some use of his back legs but his front legs do not work well at all. I do all his therapy and I have a cart for him. I work with my little guy a lot. He has range of motion therapy. IF you ask your vet your vet can teach you this. I also do water therapy on him in the bath tub. If you could you can fill the tub and get in there with him It is instinct for them to use all four legs in the water. This in turn with stregthn his muscles. If they are paralyzed or not they will still use all four paws. I have learned a great deal with Babybear's injuries and if you would like any help please let me know I will do anything to help you keep your baby. IF you would like you can PM me and I can talk more in depth with you about this.
My thoughts and Prayers are going out to you and your family. Good luck with your decision. Just remember there are things that can help.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!