View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 09:52 AM   #15
BellaWillow
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJCinTX
Hip hooray for Willow & Willow's mommy! Didn't it make you feel good to hear that you're doing a great job with her incision? I know the confinement thing has just got to be harder than all get out...but like you said, the time is ticking away & it won't be long 'til Willow's out running around like usual. Keep up your fantastic work!
C.J.
C.J. it made me feel great when we left the vet's office today. We can do this. We are doing this. I am getting my work done from home so I still have income coming in and my sweet little Willow is healing. It has really helped me a lot to have found Yorkietalk.com. You and everyone else have been so sweet and supportive to us. I don't think I could have done it without you. I was a wreck the first night I stumbled up on this site and just being able to share everything with other people that love these little yorkies so much has been a life saver to me.

Willow turns 1 year old on April 16th and I am very excited to know that she will be all healed up by then. She is sleeping in her cat carrier as we speak and I am enjoying a few moments of quiet time.

Hugs and kisses from me and Willow to you and Muffin.
BellaWillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!