View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 09:40 AM   #1
CJCinTX
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Question Muffin's Second Surgery Is Scheduled & I Need Some Clothing Help!

For anyone that's followed Muffin's cancer story, I've scheduled her second mastectomy for a week from today, Monday the 15th. I can only hope & pray that the second go-round is half as good as the first! I've been reading so many threads about the sick furbabies this weekend (Ella & Willow, for example) & it is such a relief to have a place to give & get support!

That said, I need some assistance. I don't normally put coats/sweaters/shirts on Muffin because we live in Texas & she tends to get over-heated all on her own. I've got a couple of little t-shirts with funny sayings on them just for fun. I'm trying to find something clothing-wise that wouldn't be too heavy & sort of loose-fitting that I can put on her after the second surgery. Her incision will run from her front leg all the way down her belly to the back leg, so it's got to be kind of long in the torso. It's also going to be a bit difficult getting her legs in any kind of arm holes. I'm trying like heck to avoid her wearing an E collar & wanted to know if anyone out there has a bright idea for me. I look at things online & I can't really tell if they are what I'm looking for.

Muffin & I welcome any & all suggestions because we are clearly not informed about Yorkie Fashion! Thanks,
C.J.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!