View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 02:47 PM   #14
Stitches29
My Little Magwad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem&Silkmom
No...I don't think at all that you are cruel...but when I put the leash on I have to literally drag her with me where ever I go...what did you do with your dogs when they resisted being tied to you all day...The only think I can think of is pick them up. If I put her in a room to eat she won't eat she will just whine and cry until I let her out. I am about to cry because I am at my wits end...I try everything. Last night I took her out every hour and she went. Then this morning I took her out at 6:00am when she woke up and she went poo and pee. I took her out at 6:45 and she went pee. She managed to go upstairs between 6:45 and 7:15am and pee unstairs. I cant take it anymore and just about ready to give up and call the breeder to come and get her.
Oh Chris, I wish I could be there to help you train her. I know you think that words are easier said than done. I totally agree with that. In the meantime, you are stressed and she picks up on that. Confine her in a special room that will be hers. Place her bed, food, water, toys in there too. DO NOT let her out, unless its for supervised playtime or to go outside to potty. IGNORE her whines. DON'T yell at her. I went through a whole bunch of aspirin and tissue for the tears too. She is just like a human baby, except now she is a teenager. She doesn't understand what seems to be bad now, when a few days ago it was okay. Please give her some time. Will you husband help with her training? Perhaps an outside trainer could help you with getting her on the right track.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!