View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 05:11 AM   #9
BellaWillow
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default We Get Stitches Out Today

Willow gets her stitches out this morning and I am so relieved. She got her cone off in the middle of the night and was chewing on it this morning . . . lovely. Her incision looks good though and I hope the vet says we don't have to have the cone anymore because I know she hates it. I hate it too.

I am exhausted . . . I know I shouldn't complain . . . this is what new mothers go through with infants. Up every few hours . . . holding their baby . . . not sleeping soundly for fear that baby will wake up . . . or not wake up. I keep puttin my hand in her carrier and rubbing her back to make sure she is still breathing. I am worried that she is not getting enough to eat, I am worried she is not getting enough to drink, I am worried that the pain meds are too strong. I am a worrier and I need to get over it so I can better care for her. She is just fine and she is going to have to accept that she is stuck in a cat carrier for four to six weeks. Hopefully only four. We are one third of the way there.

Thank you everyone for your support and I am definitely going to try the little carrier today and see if that calms her down. Then I can work at my computer and still hold her close to me.

Love Pegi and Willow
BellaWillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!