View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 08:56 PM   #1
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Im gonna post 10 pics here

Maggie and getting out of her bed in the mornings. She is such a baby and loves her bed and likes to get petted and if I get her on out of her bed and tell her to come on, she just turns around and runs back up in it and starts that squirming again to be petted. its the cutest thing ive ever seen. I've never seen a dog so much like a little baby. Kizzy just jumps up and shoots right out of her bed every morning and cant wait for the day to start. their as different as day and night. So I wanted to share what I go thru every morning here trying to get her out of bed. hope its ok for me to post these. it took me 10 minutes of this till I finally walked out and left her deciding if she was ready to come on out or not. she finally did and this happens each morning till i walk out of the room and leave her unless I just drag her out and pick her up and bring her out of the bedroom. lol
Attached Thumbnails
Im gonna post 10 pics here-december-29-1.jpg   Im gonna post 10 pics here-december-29-2nd.jpg   Im gonna post 10 pics here-december-29-3.jpg   Im gonna post 10 pics here-december-29-4.jpg  
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!