View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 02:45 PM   #65
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmsmom
Well I have to say that I think alot of this is just nuts!

Chrissy0277 said she called and there is a Miko there with kidney problems! Mayeb she is in desperate need of help and maybe she handled this all wrong who knows.

To me this isn't a true scam! She said that we could call the vets office and make donations. I can't see the vets office giving her the money. I didn't donate because I am not 100% sure about it all. However, without cold hard proof I don't see how anyone can come on YT claiming it is a scam. On the website she made asking for donations she said people could donate directly to the vets office. She gave the name and number. Anyway I don't think this should have been brought up by anyone other than the ADMINS.

I really hope that if Miko is her dog (and he is really that sick) that things get better soon!.
I agree
If someone has already called her vet and he comfirmed there is such a dog there, Then why is this thread still going on? And if she was not banned it seems to me that there was only the same IP address that got her into trouble. Just because shes new does not mean she is a scam . even new memebers need help.
And like some of you said this is the internet and we do have to be careful. But I think everyone might be jumping the gun here.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!