View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 01:58 PM   #7
OLIVIA_KARHIS
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvwheeler
Is it possible you were scheduled quickly because you are new business? Sometimes businesses do not use the analogy that a bird in hand is better than two in the bush. They will give priority scheduling to new customers to get your business, once they have you, they know that their work will keep you, but they don't want to lose your business because you didn't want to wait and went elsewhere.
Prob.. I am not to sure how the groomers work here in Germany. Back home in TX, it was 1st call got the APT...This is the 1st time I made a APT with a German groomer... I mostly cut it my self, but scent we are moving on post and I am preg. My Dr dose not want me straining my self too much scent I am a high risk preg. So I thought a little pampering would be nice for the girls. + it gives me time to pack are clothes and stuff while there getting attention.. and at lest this way I wont feel bad that I am not playing with them and giving them attention...BUT, It just the fact that she got mad and didnt think of anything and went off on me for something I had no control of, Which is so childish.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!