View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 11:45 AM   #73
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

smiles..my baby magnum was so tiny, he had a soft soft that never closed and being ignorant to medical problems associated with it i didnt know better i brought him home at 9 weeks and by 6 months he was only 1.6lbs so tiny, well one afternoon he fell off the sofa..he hit his neck and was defectating on hisself, we rushed him to the emer vet after 2 days of steroids he came home and could now walk again but had to be kept in the crate all day.. after a few weeks he was his loving self but walked side ways and one afternoon my skin baby was sick and sceaming and i was looking for the medicine i stood on a chair and didnt know that mags had followed me and laid down i dont know if he had passed away already but i didnt look when i stepped down and is stepped down on his little had. he didnt have a chance i killed him..the blood was coming out of his face nose eyes i was frantic, i called my husband and parents, it was really bad...i feel for your bf..because i can still remeber what it felt like i was only wearing socks, and that feeling and sound has never left him..and i know how hard this is affecting you but please remeber your bf is feeling awful
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!