View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 12:04 PM   #11
Rem&Silkmom
YT 500 Club Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitches29
Oh Chris, I hope you don't think we are being cruel or unkind. We only want to help. Sounds to me like you are doing fine. Silk will adjust. We don't have a doggie door either. I am Maggie's doggie door, as you are to Silk. It won't take long. I just knew I would run out of tears before Maggie caught on. I believe that passage that says God won't put more on you, than you are willing to bear. I was so close to falling apart. Now, I look at her with pride. She just got up from her nap in another room, and came in here to get me to let her outside. Now that's the end goal. Good Luck, Hang in There. You can Do It.
No...I don't think at all that you are cruel...but when I put the leash on I have to literally drag her with me where ever I go...what did you do with your dogs when they resisted being tied to you all day...The only think I can think of is pick them up. If I put her in a room to eat she won't eat she will just whine and cry until I let her out. I am about to cry because I am at my wits end...I try everything. Last night I took her out every hour and she went. Then this morning I took her out at 6:00am when she woke up and she went poo and pee. I took her out at 6:45 and she went pee. She managed to go upstairs between 6:45 and 7:15am and pee unstairs. I cant take it anymore and just about ready to give up and call the breeder to come and get her.
Rem&Silkmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!