View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 11:54 AM   #8
Hickey007
YT 500 Club Member

I only had to give Reagan the last two sets of shots. Well when I took her into get the first of those she yelped quite a bit but was fine that night. The last included the Rabies and something else I feel like a bad parent for not knowing what the other was but oh well. Anyway apparently she remember the other set because before they even put the needle in she was screaming. She was such a baby, I know its bad but I had to laugh cause heck they hadn't even touched her with it and she had already started. Once the vet saw me laughing she kind of laughed a little herself. Well she said that Reagan may be sore that night since she wiggled so much and she was. She wouldn't let to touch her at all but other than that she was fine. She was running around like a little rabbit and everything she just wouldn't let you hold her. This didn't have anything to do with her age though, so I wouldn't worry too much. She was about 4 and a half months, and didn't really have any reaction to the vaccinations.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!