View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 06:11 AM   #9
muffinlvr
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks for the replies. I am so excited that I hardly slept a wink last night. I had visions of three puppies dancing in my head!! Just thinking about all the ways that things will change for us here was overwhelming. I know that Rocha will be fine because she's used to being with a lot of other dogs, but my two are going to have their little worlds rocked - BIG TIME. But I don't think it will take long for them to accept her as one of the 'pack'.

As far as hooking up the link to the thread that would show you Rocha, I'm not sure how to do that. Maybe someone here could help me out with that and post the link. I know she's in the Yorkies for Sale or Wanted section under "Tiny Female for Sale in Kansas".

We haven't decided if we are going to change her name yet. We are talking about it. I know I had talked about naming another one 'Cupcake' but for some reason, she doesn't look like a 'Cupcake' to me. I think we will wait until we get her and see. Does anyone know if it's difficult to change a dog's name when they are a little older?

I'll keep you all posted.
muffinlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!