View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 08:39 PM   #7
ssmiles1980A
My Yorkie Angels
Donating Member

thank you so much everyone, no word yet, im just awake praying i dont get the "call" i dont think i will sleep at all, my boyfriend and i are in different rooms, he is crying and he said he will never forgive himself for this, he loved her so much, and we both were totally in love with her, she is my little girl ....all i can think about is her little face ....they said it was best to say good bye to her so they took us in the back and she was in a little oxygen bed, her eyes were closed, i was just crying and crying, i just wanted to touch her little paw, but the dr wouldnt let me, he said it was best to go home at this point, i didnt want to go, i wanted to wait there ..my cell phone is next to me, and its just tearing me apart, she has to survive, i cant believe this happened, i should have been the one watching her more closley we are all usually so protective over her, she is just so so tiny .......thank you everyone from the very bottom of my heart for your prayers, please please continue to PRAY for my little ella, im just so scared .... i need a miracle .

Thank you so much again and PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR HER

ssmiles1980A is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!