View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 08:17 PM   #1
muffinlvr
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 036 We're Getting a New Baby!

I am SO pleased to announce that we are going to be adding a new Yorkie to our family. We have decided to get Rocha, the 9-month old tiny half Biewer Yorkie from Pam Hinkle in Kansas. We are totally excited to get this sweet, sweet little girl. Ever since I saw the pictures of Rocha that Pam posted a while back, I have been in love with this little girl. I could not get her out of my mind and held out hope that I would be able to convince my hubby that she would be a wonderful addition to our family. Everyday I would look YorkieTalk to see if someone purchased her. I was so elated when my husband was finally convinced that it would be a good move to get this little honey girl. And in a few weeks she will be in her new home with big brother Biscuit and big sister Muffin. I am on cloud nine!!

Pam seems like a wonderful breeder who truly loves her dogs and treats them like her babies. I was very impressed with her when we spoke tonight and I have every confindence in her.

For those of you who have three dogs, I may be needing some advice. I don't think three will be too much harder than two, but I may have to grow another arm so I can carry them all at once! When I brought my two to the groomer this morning I got to thinking about how fun (?) it's going to be to take three of them to the groomer at once. YIKES!!

When I bring Rocha home I will post pics.

Connie
muffinlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!