View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 07:35 PM   #11
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yorkie~Mommy~
I deceided to go with the Outward Bound Walk N Roll Stroller because I thought it was too cute, I have been having my eye on it for a while, at first I was hesitant to get it but I know I will use it now because I am about to try and knock off some weight so I will take Bailey with me when I go walking.....here is a picture of it below I got it off of eBay the guy's username is outlandusa_com the price will be around 70 bucks he also has a website www.outlandusa.com These two links will take you right to them on eBay and his website Stroller on eBay Stroller on website While researching this stroller it also comes in PINK for all the girl yorkie owners but I don't think this man carries Pink just Blue....Don't know what I am going to do when I get another yorkie because this stroller is only for one dog but my husband says we need to wait before we get another one so I guess this one will do for now Can't wait to try it out .......Sorry so long

Oh, HOW cute! Love your stroller! What are you going to do now that you are getting two?? LOL
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!