View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 04:03 PM   #1
OLIVIA_KARHIS
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Angry I REALLY Need to Vent

Ok for the last month I have been trying to get the # to my hubbies two bosses groomer here (they both have the same groomer). There dogs have really cute hair cut, even thou there not a Yorkie but they recommended them and told me how good they where and etc..

WELL, every time I got my hubby ask for the # they would give him the run around. saying "oh i dont have it on me. I will give it to you tomorrow" or I lost it ask Adam (his other boss which would say the same things)". For a MONTH They have gave us the run around. I told my hubby if they dont give it to him today (well I said this Friday) I was going to call them my self and be like do you not want to give us the #? If not thats fine, I can get the interrupter to call around for me. Well he FINALY brought the # home friday and I got a APT Tue.

Well tonight we went to his boss house. They where having a game night and all his coworker where there.. Well his boss wife asked me if I called to see if I could get in with there groomer bc there really hard to get into. I was like really? I called today at lunch time and they said they had openings monday and tue and I could pick which one and time. Well apparently she called today too( in the morning), to get her dog a APT and could not get in till two weeks from now. She was Pi$* AND!! she took it out on me! Let just say I blew up and went off on her! I was like I am sorry your Dog could not get a APT till two weeks from now BUT dont take it out on me!! I dont own the place! Maybe if you taught your dog to behave then they wont have to charge extra and also try TIPPING THEM!! Then they wont put you off, like they JUST DID.(she never tips BC they charges extra BC her dog would bite the groomer as they groom her and she thought it was not right they charged her more BC of this.) Plus I have TWO dogs that weight 10 lbs together, that mens MORE $$ for them! and you have a one 10lb dog (even thou she tries to pass her off as 3lbs.) that tries to bite them, when they groom her. I would put you on the back burner too. If not ask you to not come back, till your dog could stop biting. This is the 1st time I even made a APT with them. So dont even try to have a fit and try to make me feel bad. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! . I was PI$& and and I told my hubby it was time to go before I ended up tossing her out the window.

I am so MAD!! You can blam it on me being preg. but I think it was total BS she was mad at me bc I got a APT Tue and she could not get in till two weeks from now! Its not like I have any say or control of there books!! AAAHH!!

Sorry so long, Just needed to vent!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!