View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 09:52 AM   #1
MyTrixie143
Mom to 6 Beautiful Furkids

Tongue My little lion!!!!

Here are some pictures of my cat Peaches. She reminds me and everyone else of a lion with her orange hair and yellow eyes. I thought about giving her a lion cut because it would look great on her and she would look exactly like a little lion, but it is too cold right now and would have to be in the summer.

The first picture is the Queen on her throne. She is always sitting on this perch and will look down at the dogs as if to snub them and to say "I am royalty and your not." I need capture it on film because the expression she has on her face is just priceless because she is all that.

She has such a unique personality and makes me laugh every day. And she loves the dogs, she loves playing with them and chasing them and cuddling up to them. She is a bit strange, she is addicted to plastic bags and she loves cages or crates for some reason, she is always crawling inside of them and going to sleep. She will even jump in the puppy pen.

The second picture kind of makes her look fat, but she is not. She is a big cat or medium size cat, I would say she weighs around 10 or 11 pounds. She does have alot of fur and I think that is what makes her look so big.

The third picture is her sleeping but my brother thought it was a funny picture because he said she looked like road kill.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg peaches 1.jpg (21.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg peaches 2.jpg (30.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg peaches 3.jpg (50.0 KB, 14 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!