View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 02:07 AM   #8
okyorkies
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldybb
I am hoping to purchase a male yorkie in the next few weeks. I live in Lawton, OK and am willing to travel as far south as Grand Prairie, Texas. If you have any puppies for sale, please respond!!!!
Hello, I am in OKC & have 2 males that just turned 10weeks old yesterday. They are AKC, home raised & very well socialized with people & yorkies. I am not a breeder. This is my first & only litter. I just wanted to let my dogs have one litter so I could keep a puppy for myself. Both parents have excellent temperments. The mom smiles (full teeth). The only thing you may not like is their size. They are not teacup. The largest one weighs exactly 4lbs & the smaller one weighs 3lbs 2 oz. The mom weighs 9lbs & the dad weighs 8lbs. But, their weight probably has alot to do with how they are fed. They love chicken. And, they are spoiled. They are beautiful, but, I don't know how soon I'll be able to figure out about getting pictures on here. They are also VERY healthy. Oh, I also did not have their tails docked, by choice. I love their tails & didn't see any reason to put them through it. They did have their dew claws removed & have had their first shots & worming. Will have their second Tuesday.
okyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!