View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 08:46 PM   #1
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Thinking outloud...suggestions or comments welcomed

Okay i have been working..agh..full time againand i now have my 3 furbabies that i wanted. of course there is little girl who just turned 4 years this halloween, remmie who will be 1 in feb, and my newest gidget who my son calls PPPPIIIIIXXXXIIIIEEE BBEEELLLLE. i haven take the upstairs, which is divided in to 2 rooms, one you walk into is still basically empty except some art stuff, the second room that has a door i made into "the dogs den"..lol i have two crates they are in opposite corners and there is a large tub of food under the window, toys in the basket blah blah, Gidet and remmie are crated during the day now because of going to work full time which hopefully will be chging soon..and they are crated at night. little girl wont have accidents or stay up all night playing and making a racket so she sleeps with us, she has seniorty..lol and i have had thought of letting remmie go, i did post him here, but decided to keep..but i need a plan for them..remmie know sit, come, lay, roll over BUT he marks which i know fixing will help but with the lost income recently that is out of the question, for right now, he gets into the trash, and did have some food aggression but that seems to have disappeared in the last several months..now gidet is still young so she is not potty trained, if i let her out, she exscapes from the back yard and that scares the crap out of me, and she is LOUD for a little pup, she attacks remmie, playing i know but growls like she is 100 pounds..lol which when watching tv or something gets real annoying..so our schedule is 6 am out of crated, to the back yard and sadley 7 30 back in the crates with breakfast (when i got gidget i was working pt) lunch time they get a quick break and go back at 6 pm they go outside for around an hour for rough housing come back in until 10-11 (and the playing nnnnneeevvveeerr stops = ) back o the crates w/ dinner the door to the upstairs is opened so they can come and go as they please in the evening but it is hard to eat dinner with out them jumping, and playing, and i dont know how to correct that.. im using a water bottle but i will admit sometimes i m to dang tired to look forward after my son has moved it so im not as stricked as i need to be with them..i want to be able to play then relax on the sofa with all of them i like in the rare moments they are all cuddled with me..and whats of the little girl she makes gidget bow down or attacks her if she doesnt, im guessing thats a dominance thing? so im rambling i got no one else to talk to about my dogs, i have no real girlfriends my mom and me are close and have a lot in common but moms have the "mom" quality, and my husband gets tired of hearing about my puppies (he only LLLLLOOOOOVVESS his little girl, Remmie is growing on him) but remmie tempts me to think about rehoming him with this trash eating, peeing, and oh he likes poopy diapers to eat under my bed!! just gross me out!! love him so much but lordy what do i do with them, how do you get them to just chill..i know the crate time is probably there chill time, huh bored all day poor things
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!