View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 07:00 AM   #1
Bill A
Yorkie Yakker

Default My mom is certified crazy! 3 new pups!

Ok I got buddy about 5 weeks ago, great little yorkiepoo, if i could only get him pad trained...LOL

Anyways my mom fell in love with Buddy the moment she saw him, he is a great little guy... but the breeder didn't have anymore from the litter so I couldn't get her one.

She found a breeder down in Missouri and got 3 yes THREE little girls, I said WHY 3? she said she wants to see which of them she likes best and has friends in her office (who she has shown multiple pics of buddy to) who said they want one too, (or possibly keep 2 sell 1) but 3 pups at once thats NUTS to me, heck I enjoy buddy but we are always cleaning up something, going to the vet (which isn't cheap for one much less 3), etc etc...

I gotta go out and see her little girls soon, will host a picture url once she sends me one, they are all female black yorkiepoos.

At least I know my mom is very happy now, she has had a few dogs in her lifetime all of which were great ones, I hope one if not all of these females she has are just as great for her.

Bill

Last edited by Bill A; 06-03-2005 at 07:07 AM.
Bill A is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!