View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 AM   #4
bren
Slave to Max 'n Abbie
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
YUM YUM YUM !!! some of my favorite foods -

Go Daddy is one I'm considering to sell my Custom Dog labels on - I heard it's cheap AND easy -

The one I used back when I did a Business site is called Register.com - that was awesome to work with but at the time it didn't allow thumbnail pictures - they may have that feature now though - that was my only complaint - it ran about 200 a year including domain registration
My boyfriend designed my website using dreamweaver because he's highly familiar with that kind of stuff. He recently showed me how to add pictures but if you don't know html I'd recommend using a template design because it's much easier to understand. But I'm learning

Villette, I have go daddy and it can be cheap UNLESS you add a shopping cart to it--that's where all of the expenses increase. Also it has some limitations re: what you can do with your shopping cart. Before committing to go daddy, pm sassypup. She said that she uses aloha cart (http://www.alohacart.com/demo.htm). She said that it's user friendly, affordable, and compatibale with paypal. She also said that they offer a demo before you commit. It might me a better option. She'd have more info about it.

Last edited by bren; 01-05-2007 at 10:02 AM.
bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!