View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 11:18 PM   #1
qtblondey1
Yorkie Yakker

Default Babydoll Yorkies.com Victum! Please Read!

For many months my boyfriend & I search for the 'perfect puppy'. We finally thought we found a good 'breeder' & our new baby! I asked all the right question & She seemed to have all the right answers! Thanh (Theresa) Voqui (babydollyorkies.com) is this 'breeders' name. When we came to pick up our little guy we first noticed her house wasn't exactly puppy proof. Now that I'm educated on the laws she is in violation of many. We paid 2,000 for our 1.3 lbs male pup. We then fell in love Only a few days later our little became ill so we went back to the vet. He informed us that he was hypoglycemic. For the next two night I stayed up round the clock force feeding him ever two hours & checking his breathing. It was after his second attack I sent him back to the 'breeder' in hopes of him eating with his litter. Theresa assured me that this was 'nothing & very normal'. I then came in contact with a WONDERFUL breeder named kim (yorkiepassion) who told me all about YOKIETALK.com! After reading all the HORRIBLE thing about THERESA & the innocent people she has hurt I became VERY concerned! I then realized I too had left his person house without my AKC paper & only with a promise they would be mailed soon. The parents were NOT on site as I was told & WAY TOO MANY dogs! BABYDOLLYOKIES.com Is NOT a breeder but yet a broker/seller! When I called her asking about the pups parents AKC numbers & littler numbers she grew angry & clueless! I paid for a AKC HEALHTY dog! I have no clue where he came from or who the actually breeder is. She is known for editing the AKC papers in the past too! Theresa played the part of the breeder but then confessed she was ONLY the seller! She now claims her mother in-law is the actually breeder but will not give out any information! I'm now demanding a full refund & in high hopes of receiving it soon! I don't understand why someone hasn't sued her for fraud yet!?!?! We do have a lawyer involved & looking into ALL our the rights along with animal right! Please say a prayer for us & all of the puppies! We miss our baby & hope the best for him! God bless!
qtblondey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!