View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 10:20 PM   #1
Sadie's Mom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Teeth Major Announcement!!!

OK...so I don't have everything in place yet, but I'm so excited I couldn't wait to tell you!!

Sadie and I love the blankets that we have gotten from Kristin. They're so wonderful! My mom made a huge one for my brother's lab for Christmas & had a blast making it. So she and I decided to start making them and selling them on ebay. I was not going to sell them here on YT because I know Kristin and was not going to compete with her here. But last week when Kristin announced that she was closing her business, we started talking about changing our plan.

I'm going to officially start a business and make and sell blankets! I'm so excited I can't even tell you. I don't really have all the details yet. I'm going this weekend to start buying the fabric so that I can start making them and getting pictures taken. I'm in the process of getting a website done, too. I'll post that address and everything when I have it. The thing I don't have yet is a name...still working on that part (suggestions are welcome!)

I should say that we're not only going to be making the smaller blankets, we're going to make ones for larger dogs, too. So look for that, too!

I'm sooooo excited about this (but you can't tell, right? ) I hope to have all the details VERY soon. I just couldn't wait to tell everyone here at YT!! And I've talked to Kristin and she is being so supportive of my venture. She really is a wonderful person, and while I'm excited about starting my business, I'm sad to see hers go!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!