View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 04:40 PM   #15
RowdysMom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

We stayed in a Residence Inn last week too! Our pet fee was ONLY $75.00. My only recourse was to board them at home (something I won't do) or take them with me and pay the $75 - which was cheaper than boarding would have been. The Residence Inn gave me a policy which stated that the maids would NOT come into the room if dogs were present and that the owners had to be there when the maid came.

We were supposed to leave a Do Not Disturb sign and a Pet Inside sign on the door when we left them in the room. Well, I did not leave the Pet Inside sign on the door - I thought that I'm not going to TELL someone there are dogs for the stealing in the room, for goodness sakes! But I did leave the Do Not Distrub and Service Later signs on the door. My guys don't shoot out the door, so I didn't have to worry about that. I just worried that a maid or maintenance person would see me walking them, see us leave, and then go in and steal them.

We did not leave them for very long and I was very nervous, but they did fine, much better than me, I think.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!