View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 04:23 PM   #1
LuvtheCooper
& LuvtheCarley too!
Donating Member

Camera Last Years Favorite Pics

I have been doing some organizing to start off the New Year, ya know my Calendar and filing cabinet and stuff like that. I have also been looking back at all the pictures I have taken in this past year. It is soooo hard to believe that this time I had NO yorkies, and now I have TWO!! I am soooooooo lucky!!! I was looking for Cooper at this time last year, well not specifically Cooper, but ya know, looking. I brought Cooper home on January 23rd and have been thankful for him everyday since then. It is sooooo funny too, because it had been a long time since our last dog and my husband didn't really want one, but said "whatever, but I don't think it is a good idea" (LOL, famous last words, these dogs have him SOOO wrapped ) so anyhow, all the way to pick Cooper up, I was thinking and saying, "I hope I am not making a mistake, I hope I don't regret this" that just soooo makes me laugh now and especially since I even got another one a few months later!!
So anyhow, back to the topic of my thread...I was looking back at the last year in pics and picked out a few of my favorites. Now, let me see yours!!
Attached Thumbnails
Last Years Favorite Pics-cooper4.jpg   Last Years Favorite Pics-cooper3.jpg   Last Years Favorite Pics-carley-sun.jpg   Last Years Favorite Pics-cooper-carley-green-legs.jpg  

Last edited by LuvtheCooper; 01-04-2007 at 04:26 PM.
LuvtheCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!