View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 10:31 AM   #10
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

RowdysMom: Wow! That was extremely helpful! I mean that was everything I was looking for in an answer! HA! Thanks so much!

When we had our motorhome - we loved it, until we went to an RV park by a lake and didn't have a way to drive to the lake - unless, we unhooked all the hoses, packed up everything and drove it there. The reason we didn't pull a car behind, was because we had a trailor w/ the big grill, two fourwheelers and our friends 4x4 "mule" or whatever those are called.

My DH is wanting a fifth wheel type trailer that is called a toybox or sports utility trailer - it is one that you pull behind your truck (fifth wheel type) and the front of it is the living part and the back part is for hauling fourwheelers, golf carts, etc. That might work out - they come in all sizes. Oh I don't know, it is so hard to think of what you need and want and then to actually find it and afford it! Ha!

Thanks again everyone who has posted their experiences! I am such a nervous momma - I worry all the time!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!