View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 02:02 PM   #3
Kimbers Mommy
Donating Yorkie Yakker

That'd odd - it sounds like they put so much time/money/care/love into these babies to turn around and sell them like that seems odd! Maybe they don't know the lack of care the puppies are getting when they "sell them wholesale" - I don't like that word for a dog/cat/pet - maybe for cows or sheep?

None of the larger pet stores in my city sell animals like that. No puppies. There was one lady that opened up a store and she had a terri-poo mix or something, and people would go in there and play with it - I dont like the idea of SO many people playing with a puppy and it being in an open (the roof was open, it kinda looked like a... well - yah a well) with birds and stuff around. She also one time had all these mixed breed puppies (you know the german/lab/rottie/whatever cross mixes that are absolutely adorable when they were puppies) I don't know WHO would ever buy their dog like that... My ex bought a cat from there and it got sick right away and we found out later it was just from a local farm (where they would normally give them away free)...
Kimbers Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!