View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 08:52 AM   #10
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESSY_RN2B
I agree.

Interview ALL of the vets in the town you live in. That's what I did, I got on the tele and started calling -- if the office people were friendly and helpful then I set up an appointment to talk to the vet. If the person who answered the phone seemed to busy to help me or acted like they could just care less, then I moved on. I went through three vet practices before I found Dr. Amy. It was $$ well spent 'cause I have found a highly qualified vet who OWNS a yorkie and loves my motly crew to peices. There are six vets in the practice and they all incredibly skilled and caring.

Just to tell you how wonderful this group of caring people are.... last summer when I had Chizzie's pups at the vet for shots, I locked my keys in the car. I couldn't reach anyone to come and "rescue" me, so Dianne --one of the teriffic office crew-- took her lunch hour and drove me home so I could get the spare set of keys. WOW! How can you beat that level of caring.

Especially with a teeny-tiny little tidbit, I would want to find a vet close to home that I had 100% confidence in.

GOOD LUCK!
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!