View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 07:55 AM   #11
Key2Yorkies
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

[F][/FONT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGrether
Just arrived home with your two puppies.... they are SO ADORABLE! We have decided to name them Daisey and Duke.

They are exploring EVERYTHING... and showing us all of the things that we need to clean and pick up They seem to be adapting to their new surroundings quite well. Duke (formerly known as Tucker) whined a good number of times on the way home... missing his mommy and daddy.

We really love'em, and have lightened our little apartment so much... and they have only been here for 30 minutes.

We are getting a new camera tomorrow, and promise to take lots of pictures.

Hi Mike,
I'm so happy you and Jaimi are happy and made it home safely with the babies. You two are a very sweet couple and real troopers, I must say. These little imps will never take the place of Lacey but they will definitely ease the pain with all of their Love. Duke (cute) is a definite cuddler/hugger like his Mommy. Daisey (too cute) is more aloof but likes to give kisses.Oh! I just got the Daisey-Duke Thing, I like it! (Hey, I'm Blonde what can I say). They will also keep you very busy and that may help as well. You are right about them finding every little thing everywhere. They definitely keep you on your toes with the housekeeping. That's part of the reason I have gates everywhere. Also the fact that they're still in training with the piddle pads. Jazzi is a bit confused about her kids being gone. This being her first litter and all, but Roxy seemed to sense it and actually let her get a bit closer to her newborns. I hope all goes well with your move to South Carolina, and your little family lives "Happily Ever After" with your watching over you. Lacey want's you both Happy and she knows you Loved her with all your Heart's during her short stay on Earth, and did everything you could. That's all any of us can do.
I also believe she hand picked my little babies just for you.
Take Care and Keep in Touch,
Key2Yorkies~Jan

Last edited by Key2Yorkies; 01-03-2007 at 07:57 AM.
Key2Yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!