View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 01:59 PM   #3
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

i had allready sent it out a couple weeks ago and forgot i sent it so before it had cleared my bank i thought i had forgotten so i wrote out another one and sent it in, so the first one cleared and i thought well good it got there before the first and then my husband called and said his cank card wouldnt work and he had to get gas right now, mind you it was four o clock int he morning so i took him some money and then went home and got oinline to look at my online back statement and what do ya know i was cleared again the second check so at first i thought the mortgage did it, since they take the paper check but when it clears your bank it says echeck, but i called the bank and it was 2 different checks, i just was in such a rush that i didnt write it in the ledger and i didnt take the time to recall, but its ok it just breaks my heart to be like well wait till next week and well get groceries, wait till next week to get some soap hoiney, use my body wash, yep it happened last night, and im like uhhhhh but oh well i just wish i could have a small night out for my sons memorial, but he knows i love him, and miss him and wish he was still here.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!