View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 01:13 PM   #4
BellaWillow
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you so much for all your continued support. Willow is doing great today. She is eating and wants so bad to play with the cat. I took her out of her case today and held her while she chewed on a flossie. That helped make the time go by better for her.

I am just so thankful that she is healing and won't have any permanent damage from this. She even squatted for the first time last night when she pottied. I was so happy I cried. I keep teasing her and asking how did she get that little chihuahua's leg where her beautiful little yorkie leg used to be.

I am soo happy that Willow is doing good again, but my heart can't stop aching for that sweet baby Miko that is so gravely ill over in Illinois. I know Kami is going through so much and I wish there was something we could do. I stumbled up on this website trying to search for information on yorkies with broken legs and I think I am going to try to make it a goal for this year to really put the word out about this horible Petland. We have a petstore here in Burnsville, Minnesota at the mall called Pet Ranch. I wonder if there is any relation. I am going to do research and find out all I can about Petland and hopefully try to make a difference so that they can't continue to do this to these poor little puppies. Another little puppy on here died this past weekend and she was from a Petland as well.

Willow and I send much love and all our prayers to baby Miko.
BellaWillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!