View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 12:25 PM   #7
jnguyen115
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodak
Well, I'm glad you love him for who he is to you now even though he was sold from an unreputable breeder. I actually had her sight bookmarked from a while ago as I was searching. I even contacted her via email, her prices are ridiculous. With those type of prices, if my pup wasn't what she told me, I would take her to court. Or she'd be taking me for my actions afterward. There has to be a way to report people like this for selling these sick puppies and lying to buyers. They are taking our money under false misrepresentation of what they are selling, be it pooch or product. I can't believe she nipped that puppies ear, didn't compensate you on the price, or just do something. We should start a post about how she treated you and send the link to her email so she can read it. Something needs to be done to show these breeders they can't do this to people.
I was surprised at how cheap Stanley was compared to the puppies she advertises nowadays...I didn't know how the prices went bc he was the last one left. But when I checked back, all her standard puppies go for over $1,000!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!