View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 06:23 AM   #9
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBits Mom
Please dont think I am bashing--I am not by any means. I am a very trusting person, but I am just wondering why you would buy a Yorkie or any pure breed without getting the papers when you purchased. There are just so many bad breeders out there, who would scam people that we need to make sure that everyone understands that they need to be able to see the parents and get the papers when they buy. Or if papers are on the way, get a copy of the parents papers to make sure they are AKC and a copy of where they have sent in to get papers. I am a breeder and I apply for their papers when they are 2 weeks old. That gives AKC plenty of time to get them to you. I just hate it when people get scammed and it make such a bad name for breeders. I definately would report them if they do not send the papers.
Hope that helps and I am glad to hear that you dont care if she is purebreed that you love her just the same, but I agree that you paid for a purebreed you need to either get the papers or some of your money back.
I agree Jill,

I think people fall in love with the thought that it's a Yorkie. Any potential buyer needs to do alot of research before they go and spend all that money, you need to know what you are buying.

Did you see the parents? If the mom is not on site, then that is a BIG RED flag!

How many times did you meet with this breeder?

Do you have any photos you can share?
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!