View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 11:08 PM   #1
jnguyen115
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Seaside Yorkies, FL

Hey guys,
I've had Stanley for a while now but I thought it'd be smart to post about where I got Stanley from just incase there was anyone considering buying from there.
When I was puppy searching, I stumbled across a website called Seaside Yorkies and she had only one puppy left, a tiny toy for $950 and that included shipping. I live in Southern California so it was really difficult for me to find one below a thousand dollars. Unfortunately, I didn't come upon YT until AFTER I got Stanley.

Monique from Seaside Yorkies told me that he is a tiny toy and shouldn't exceed 5 lbs...I know that I shouldn't blame her for it but Stanley is now at a thriving 10 lbs. I love the little guy w/ all my heart though. He came to me w/ kennel cough and in a tiny crate...not as comfortable looking as they make it sound. He was healthy when i got him though and that's what I was most grateful about. I didn't find out he had kennel cough till a day later. After I received him, Monique completely cut off contact w/ me and never bothered to callt o see how he was doing. I started checking back on her website every few weeks and this is when I started to suspect that she is a Yorkie broker. She had a new litter up on the website every few weeks and advertises the words teacup, which I didn't know at the time was a bad word to use!

When I e-mailed her expressing my concern about Stan's kennel cough, she e-mailed me once back and never e-mailed again to ask how he was doing.

Sorry this thread is so long, I just wanted to express that I am not angry at her, mainly bc I got a pretty healthy puppy, but I just wanted others to know that she doesn't care for her puppies like I've seen other breeders on this web site do. If you guys want to check out her website, it is www.seasideyorkies.com
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!