View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 05:25 PM   #14
Pattie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Cookie, cookies and more cookies. I used to sit on the floor with a long extention cord on my blow dryer everytime I got out of the tub. I would shoot them like a target game and each time I got them I offered a cookie. The drier goes on and they all come running but of course mine love their cookies too much to resist. The little Starr comes running now and I don't give her cookies yet. She just comes running because she sees the other 2 doing so. I also use a groomer every 8 weeks, so I only do one bath in between. I can never get their hair as striaght and glossy as she does. I guess I don;t blow dry it right I was thinking of taking a grooming class now that I have 3, when my idea was to have 1, well affording the groomer was not a problem! Good Luck gaming it

Just so you know cookies worked well with the brushing too. After we are all out and dry, they fight over who gets brushed first now. (Chloe is 1 and 3 months, Sissy will be one in April. Starr growls at me when I try to wash or brush her but she likes the blow drier game.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!