View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 03:28 PM   #28
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayorkielover
Im thinking that maybe i dont fit in this club everytime i post, someone in this club thinks im lying , why is that? it is getting on a nerve . do you people that think im lying think everyone is lying Im only talking to the ones that keep saying that........
Don't get upset. It's just that YT has dealt with a lot of "trolls" over the years. "Trolls" are people that come onto a site and cause trouble by purposely writing controversial posts. Like your posts...breeding too soon and breeding 4lb female to a 7lb male. People also come up with some weird things to argue about. Like one time: My furbaby bit a horse in the butt and the horse died (or something silly like that). We are one big family here, and we try to look out for one another and try not to waste time on "troll" posts b/c they are only started to get people mad at one another. It's because you are new that people think you may be pulling our leg. I hope you are not a "troll" and are truly not quite educated in the Yorkie field...yet!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!