View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 01:38 PM   #1
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Question Travel w/ pets (and those who RV)

Okay, I had several travel questions - I have read through most of the older post, but had some questions nontheless.........

#1. When you travel w/ your pets and you stop somewhere that they can not go into (grocery store, food place, etc) - what do you do?
**Does one of you stay in the car
**Do you leave your pets in the car - if so how (like what precautions do you use/what do you do)
**Sneak them in inside a carrier/bag - if so what bag do you use and like

#2. In the hotel/motel/room - do you ever leave your pet unattended?
**Do you put them in a crate or in the bathroom?
**Leave a Do Not Distrub sign on the door and let the desk know?
**Any advice for leaving them alone in a room?
**You never leave them alone

For the RV people out there..............
#3. Do you leave your pets in the RV while you go somewhere?
**Are they left in the RV at an RV park/camp? Or do you drive it around instead of a car (so like in the parking lot of the place you are stopping at).
**Do you feel safe w/ them alone in the RV while you drive your other car somewhere else? Or do they pretty much go where ever you go?
**If they are left, what precautions do you use or do to make you worry a little less?

#4. Have you ever had any problems (no matter what issues) with leaving your RV hooked up and a camp/park while you drove your car around? OR do most of you drive your RV around w/o pulling another car?
**What is your over all impression of RV parks? Do you feel safe there, do you go anywhere else instead of RV parks?

This one is not pet related, but just curious while I am on this topic.
#5. What is the preferred RV/motorhome - pull behind, fifth wheel - if fifth wheel/pull behind, what do you drive, Class C (driving one) - if Class C, do you pull a car behind you?

Okay, I am asking because we are starting to travel more and we normally leave Mojo w/ my parents or my inlaws. We always sold our motorhome this past summer, but are wanting to get another one and we are just curious how everyone does - just getting some ideas!

If you want, you can PM or post.........looking for tips/tricks/ideas/thoughts/etc to help me decide what is the best thing to do/ways of doing things.
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!