View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 11:26 AM   #1
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Default *NEW* Sonicare Elite Handles and Replacement Heads

I have some brand new Sonicare Elite Handles and Replacement heads for sale. I use this tooth brush myself and its great!

Info:

Sonic Technology
Sonicare?s technology is designed to deliver superior results.
The Sonicare toothbrushes are inspired by dental equipment and therefore create dynamic fluid cleaning action. It works like tiny, but powerful waves, dislodging plaque that isn't normally reachable by a manual brush, nor the oscillating or rotating movement of other power brushes. In fact, Dynamic Fluid Cleaning Action can actually make it easier to clean plaque below the gumline The bristles on a Sonicare play an important part too. Their high velocity movement creates the Dynamic Fluid Cleaning Action, and allows for direct contact with each tooth. Sonicare's bristles are also designed to be extra gentle on teeth and gums.

The first time you use a Sonicare, you'll notice that the cleaning technique feels entirely different than any other toothbrush. Now you'll know it's because it cleans in a way that is completely unique from any other toothbrush.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Sonicare Elite 7800 handle - $30.00 plus actual shipping

You don't want to miss out on the slim, angled neck and contour-fit, extra gentle bristles and the unique ergonomic, lightweight handle that the Elite series provides. The Elite 7800 provides serious oral care?which is an important part of your total care.

Custom Care System: provides two speeds for customizable cleaning.

Deluxe recharge gauge: indicates charge level so you know when to re-charge.

Smartimer: automatically shuts off after 2-minute dental recommended brushing time.

Quadpacer: 30-second interval timer encourages brushing of each quadrant.

Easy-start: lets new users acclimate to the Sonicare experience.

Extra gentle bristle design

Ergonomic tapered handle with non-slip luxury grip.

New Sonicare Elite standard size replacment head $7.50 plus $1.00 shipping.

If you want multiple heads just let me know how many you would like and I can combine shipping ( I only charge actual shipping costs).

I can take paypal, money orders or personal checks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg elitehead.jpeg (169.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpeg elitehandle.jpeg (64.6 KB, 32 views)
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!