View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 07:41 AM   #1
missbetsy56
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Unhappy help she is chewing everything in site

I no puppies chew but my little girl is going to kill herself if i can't stop her chewing electrical cords. She is 16 weeks and i no she is trying to get rid of her baby teeth and get her adult teeth but she is chewing up my kitchen cabnets as well as last night she chewed threw an electrical cord and it zapped her did that deter her heck no after i put it up because she ruined the cord she went back looking for it. I have her blocked in the kitchen because of her chewing cords. I no you are suppose to put them up but you just can't put them all up you have to have lights and we have adjustable beds because of illness so we can't put those cords up. I really hate having to lock her up in the kitchen all the time does anyhone have any suggestions. As far as the kitchen cabnets go i have sprayed everything on them that they sell at the pet stores and it doesn't seem to bother her. Please give me some suggestions as to what to do. Also she has more than her share of chew toys both hard and soft.
Attached Thumbnails
help she is chewing everything in site-christmas-2006-018.jpg  
missbetsy56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!