View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 07:34 AM   #9
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yorkie~Mommy~
LOL..........what size did you get for your yorkie because I want Bailey to be able to lay down because thats what she does already in the car and how big is your yorkie
Now don't fall off of your seat but I have Yorkies/Yorkie mixes from 3#'s to 14#'s. I did Yorkie rescue (had to stop until my move/transfer was complete) and I have 2 regular size seats (the small ones can do double) & 1 Buddy Lookout seat II, along with a console seat for the 3#. For the most part if I am just running around town the standard size seat works great for whomever is in the car with me (very seldom does everyone travel at the same time with me) except the big ones. My 7# girl fits better into the II so she can stretch out a little more but most of them get into the standard seats and sort of put their heads on the sides and go to sleep. If I have 2 of the little ones (3# and 2 4#'s) they each hang on opposite sides of the seats and go to sleep. If I have the 5,6 # they can use the standard size but do not stretch out as much but they just curl up and go to sleep in it.

I hope I haven't confused you - I have confused myself LOL...but with the gang there is not a simple answer. My gang has learned they have to share space a little more than if I just had one.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!