View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 06:32 AM   #28
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
You can click your OWN user name and then PROFILE then FIND ALL THREADS STARTED BY....and see all your posts that way too -

I'm SO NOT searching but am pretty sure none of mine have been locked ....BUT - I've posted in quite a few that got the deadbolt slapped on. I know people SAY they don't like controversaial threads ....but funny how they ALWAYS GET THE MOST VIEWS.

I don't say I don't read them because I do - I think they're better than tv sometimes. AND in some cases - people learn from them. I don't agree with outright rudeness - but a little drama isn't bad .....there are other sites out there that thrive on drama & are just plain mean - Anyone who revels in drama all the time has a personal problem IMO - but this site has a good mix of people and it keeps it interesting.

I agree I love the soap opera threads. And I hate it when one gets blocked before I get to put my 2 cents in.

Maybe we should have a forum just for mud slinging.

I bet it would be the most popular. LOL

I don't like the mean ones either but I'm always up for a good argument with a reasonable person. Just ask my husband
JeanieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!