View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 11:38 PM   #15
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

I am so glad that your little Boo is feeling better. Wow! what a terrible exeprience with your vet.... You might want to offer her a small amount of honey or nutrical a couple times a day just for insurance.

This is how my vet works.... The practice has 6 vets -- all of them are splendiferous! I love them all. When I have an emergency I call the regular #, the emergency service picks up and sends my phone # to the vet on call who returns my call within just a few minutes. If I just need a bit of advice or reassurance, there is NEVER a charge. If I need to meet them at the clinic, they are always there first, have the lights on and after treating my poor sick kid they send me home with a hug. The last visit they never even sent me a bill -- but quietly asked if I wanted to "pay some on my balance" when I took the pups in for shots (the last emergency visit was for Chattie - she had the beginnings of mastitis and that whole emergency visit charge including meds and bloodwork was right at $200).
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!