View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 06:09 PM   #3
JESSY_RN2B
Owned by 3 furballs
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenaismyyorkie
hi... you may know me as the new member asking for help with her 4 month old puppy that I got with sarcoptic mange from the breeder. Well she is still on her meds for that.. and thank you all of you have listened to my whining. My husband doesnt want to seem to listen to the vet, and he has been playing/handling her every night after my daughter goes to sleep...

okay... here's my question though...

Went to the vet last week because she had bad dandruff. I wanted to make sure it Wasnt WALKING Dandruff! it wasnt thank god... but he gave me some supplements with fish oil.. I gave her 1/2 of one on Thursday night, and god she smells horrible now like a fish!!!!! Tonight's Sunday night, and we have given her her medicated bath for the mange, as well as the 'off" nights, giving her a lavender bath with puppy shampoo. As soon as she goes outside and comes in she stinks again!

Does anyone know how long that fish smell lasts? I quit giving them to her. I cant have a dog that smells like that!

I just read something about a "missing link" or something you can get. What is this and where can I get it????
THanks so much!
Missing link is a powder supplement.

Kathryn sells it at beyondspoiled.com
or you could google it and lots of retails do to.

Join today and remove this ad!