View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 11:02 AM   #15
DesertChildAZ
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddingrl2000
hello eveyone its been a while since i have gotten to get out here . my name is jennifer and i have two male yorkies that are my precious babies... their names are bullet and shotgun.... bullet weighs about maybe 5-6 pds and shotgun would be lucky to weigh 2 pds soak and wet...but shotgun seems nervous and edgy toward folks. i mean bullet is happy go lucky and pounces around and wants love from everyone shotgun on the other hand when someone starts to pet him even me and my husband will bow down to the floor and he will pee were ever he bows down wheather he is on the floor or someones lap. and also if he is picked up by some one he will pee on them sometimes.. we have had them both from birth so i know no one has ever been mean to him to make him scared. i guess i am wanting suggestions on what is causing him to do this and if there is something i can do about it. also if there is any suggestions about what i can do to get him to quit peeing on the floor and people when he is nervous. i love my dogs so much and i just want to know what makes him that way and if it is anything i might be doing wrong, now if i am sitting around and he gets in my lap on his on he is fine no problem and he loves to be petted.if anyone has any info please let me know.. thanks jen
I'm afraid this post might not get the full attention it needs in this forum. Maybe it can be moved or reposted in one of the other forums? This is a good question.
DesertChildAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!