View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 10:32 AM   #4
BellaWillow
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you so very much for telling about your progress with sweet little Lacy. It appears we have a long road ahead as well . . . but your story gives me much hope and encouragement.

I will continue to do everything I can for my baby and not get to discouraged if the progress is slow. I just hand fed her and she did pretty good. I even gave her a little cat food juices on her soft food to get her going . . . as she loves Isabella's cat food. She urinated so that is good. We just haven't seen any poop yet.

One day at a time . . . but the most important thing is to keep her comfortable. We are laying in bed all day today with her in that beautiful new kennel with the very soft little pad inside. She seems very comfortable in it and I leave one of the mesh doors rolled up and put my arm in and rub her back. The rest will do both of us good.

Thank you again for telling me about your Lacy. Your words were the medicine that this scared momma needed to hear. Hugs and kisses to you and Lacy for a speedy recovery.

Love Pegi and Willow
BellaWillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!