View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 07:35 AM   #1
BellaWillow
Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry Willow Seems Worse Today Instead Of Better

I brought Willow home from the University of Minnesota Friday evening after having a plate put in her broken leg and she seemed so happy and wiggly to see me and ate a lot of food.

Yesterday she was quiet and rested very well and ate a little bit for me . . . but not as much as I would like to see her eat. Baby chicken food and some soft food. Two teaspoon fulls every two hours. Not drinking as much water as I would like to see . . . but still pottying every few hours.

Last night she slept really well. I went out and bought a wonderful $100.00 soft sided case with openings on the front, top, and side. It is like a piced of luggage. I put her in that and had it on top of my bed at the headboard with pillows around it so it couldn't go anywhere. I don't think I heard a peep out of her. This morning when she woke up she just seems more quiet than usual. She ate a little bit but wanted me to hold her. I don't think she is in pain. Wouldn't she let me know if she was hurting? No crying, no whining, no yelping. Just quiet but very receptive . . . bright eyes.

Do you think she just wants to rest from her surgery and I am making too much out of it? When do you think she will get a better appetite again? When should we see our first poopers?

Thanks to everyone that has given us such good advice and support. Willow and I can't thank you enough for your love and well wishes.

Love Pegi and Willow
BellaWillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!