View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 10:51 PM   #1
Lexi's_Mommy
~GirlieGirls~
Donating Member

Default My husband is so amazing...

Last night my oldest daughter was going to a friends for a sleep over and my youngest was went to grandmas for the night. My husband and my brother were going to riding and were suppose to be gone for the night.

So I got all comfy grabbed my daughters laptop, my babies, and my downs and parked it on the sofa.
Then all this sudden here comes my Bill (my husband) walking in the front door with a HUGE bouquet of roses. He tells me to get dresses, that we are going out. . So we leave and he takes me to this park with a beautiful gazebo all lit up and a blanket is laying there and a bottle of wine and 2 glasses. We sat there for a couple hours drinking wine and talking. Then when we got home there were rose peddles all over my bedroom and candles. (his sister came in after we left) It was so romantic it looked like something from a movie. I am stilled just so wowwed by him..

He had this evening planned for a couple of weeks and never given any hints. I was just so surprised. He is just so amazing...

Anyway, it was just so sweet I had to share, I hope you all don't think we are corny romantics but it was awesome...
Lexi's_Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!