View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 10:37 PM   #5
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Default Prayers for your Aunt, you and family

Quote:
Originally Posted by veguroev
I posted this thread at 4womantalk.com but wanted to share it with the Yters too, I'm just very, very sad.
My mom called me a few minutes ago to tell me that my favorite aunt, one of my moms 4 sisters, tried to kill herself this morning. She has been very depressed since she had her hysterectomy. She always wanted to have babies, but unfortunately she couldn't, she tried 15 years and she wasn't able, she tried everything, and nothing worked, my sister offer to carry her baby as well as one of cousins, but nothing happened.
Last night this woman comes to my aunt's house and tells her that she is the mistress of my aunts husband (my uncle) and that they been having a realtionship for a few years now and that she was just there to show her that she can have babies, not like her that she is infertile, so she showed her the baby that she just had with the SOB of my aunt's husband. That crushed my aunt.It shattered her in pieces. After that my aunt went crazy, she argued with her husband and nobody knows exactly what happened but he left, so this morning she called my sister to tell her that she was very depressed and that she didn't want to live anymore. As soon as she hung up with my sister, my sister called my auncle( my mom's brother) who lives in he same street as my aunt and my sister told my auncle to go see auntie V 'cause she didn't sound very well, once he got there she had cut her wrists and had taken a whole bunch of pills. They rushed her ti the hospital and she is ok right now, but she's been sleeping all day. Don't know exactly what they did to her but she is ok.
All this is happening in Mexico, I'm here, I wish I could do somtehing but my husband says that there is nothing I can do right now. Mom says that aunti V needs to see a therapist, my Mom has a masters in phsicology, but she says that auntie V needs a phsyciatrist(sorry for the mispellings).
I love my aunt so much like I say she is my favorite aunt, she is only 9 years aolder than me, so we pretty much grew up together until she got married of course.
I'm going to be very honest, my mom told me not to wish these kind of things and not to hold grudges against anybody, but I wish that something bad happens to that mistress for all the pain that she has brought to our family with her actions. She knew what she was doing and that is why she did it.
We are a very cloe family and this hurts a lot to all of us.
I'm sorry for the long thread I just wanted to tell this to someone because it hurts a lot.
Dear Veguroev,
I am so very sorry for your Aunt. It is so sad. I am glad they was able to save her and that she will be able to get the help she needs.
As for the mistress, let it go, cause it will just cause you more pain thinking about it. Just focus your thoughts and prayers for your Aunt now. I will be keeping her and you and your family in my prayers. Your Aunt needs a lot of help in dealing with all this. I have never been able to understand these life situations, it is such a shame that they happen. Life passes us by so quickly that one should really stop and think and look for the happiness that God wants each of us to have. It sure isn't in the world or of the world but through one's appreciation of the gifts he bestows to us and marriage is one of those. I truely pray your Aunt will get through all this and my deepest regrets for her that she had to go through such happenings. Through everyones prayers, God will help your Aunt to deal with all this and through his will she'll be okay. Sending big (((((((to youVeguroev))))))) from myself and Jack. PM me is you ever need someone to chat, I am always here for you. Patti
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!