View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 09:14 PM   #1
SaM&jEsS
Yorkie Talker

Default Very Discouraged Please Help

Ok, Im not sure if this is something that everyone goes through so I have decided to post on here to see what you all think and hopefully for some help. Sam is 6 months old and will not calm down. Its to the point where we are not enjoying him at all! I love my dog very much but cant take it any longer. All he does is bite (even when scolded not to!) and when he is scolded he wants to do it more and starts to bark. When you try to pick him up he runs away and barks (like its playtime) I have to get him by giving treats. Then there is the potty issue. I have spent everyday and all day taking him outside to go. Prob every 20 minutes I ask him to go poty and bring him out. Sometimes he goes then there are other times I have to chase him around the house or trick him so that I can pick him up and bring him out there. At night when its time to settle down all he wants to do is jump all over me and bite, run around and bark. Please everyone help me out here! Im not sure what to do anymore and its pretty discouraging. People do not want to come over b/c of him and Im starting to get really upset with this constant behavior. We are not able to enjoy him at all! I have spoken to the vet and tech's all they do is nod and say he'll get there. Is this all normal?
SaM&jEsS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!